This blog contains the random witterings of me... forgive me, I know not what I do..

Thursday 3 November 2011

Distant seasoning... drawing nearer...




That time of year again... when things hint at becoming sparkly, spiced and warming... (that's if you can find your way through the froth, the jingle-jingle and the plastic saturnalia).

But if you fancy something different in December and you're near Melton on 10th, come and listen to the unaccompanied sounds of Global Harmony in the seasoned setting of St Mary's Church Melton.

If you've not heard Global Harmony before check out; a bit of audio.  You get a taste from the above, but there's nowt quite like the real thing - if something a little different is your cuppa tea that is (with a hint of rooibos perhaps)!  I'm digressing and waffling again... or am I waffgressing... ?

Anyway... Global Harmony .

No comments:

Post a Comment